Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 8

Happy Anniversary to us. Had a reflective session with myself yesterday looking at the past 2 years and i asked myself one important question, Will i choose him again? The answer is a resounding YES! I will make this a yearly review but i know my answer will be the same. He has supported me in every way possible and allowed me to be me. Even though we have our differences he has not pushed himself on me but gradually teaching me ot see from his point of view. I could be caustic in my remarks sometimes but he never gets angry wit hme and whe nhe does, he forgives. My Mr. Right is really right for me. This is why my prayer for today is that God will bless him, expand his territory and make 2010 a year to remember for him. No more tears, sorrows, lack and despair. Open the flodgates of heaven for Taiwo, oh Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment